vendredi 21 février 2014

NEW YORK CITY TRIP

We had so much fun in New York city and here is some pictures I would love to share with us. It was really cold and snowy but that didn't stop us to walk around the city. Starbucks, Victoria's Secret, Macy's and so on were there to keep us warm ;-)
It was the second time I went to NY and I have to say that it was as magical as the first one. The city is full of lovely places, yummy restaurant, interesting museums and of course nice people!

I have to share one more thing with you: we went to a basketball game (76ers of Philadelphia vs Nets of Brooklyn) and Beyoncé and Jay-Z was in the audience, I was crazy!

I'm now back to work and can't wait to plan a next trip! Do you have some vacations plans?


Some fun posts will be online next week so stay tuned :) 

5 commentaires:

  1. Gorgeous pictures Aurora! It looks like a fairy tale with all the snow. I love your coat too, where is it from?

    X Sara

    http://windowonmywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Sara! Yes it was awesome :) I bought my coat last year from Zara ;-)

      Supprimer
  2. Great blog! I think you are making it very refined, it is so enjoyable to read... I've seen many blogs, and, to be honest, you are doing an amazing job! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your comments mean a lot to me! Thank you very much girl <3

    RépondreSupprimer