mercredi 2 avril 2014

DINNER AT THE EIFFEL TOWER

For my birthday (which was in February) I had as present a dinner at the Eiffel Tower restaurant, so you can imagine how excited and thankful I was about this awesome gift. Above all last Friday was the first time I ate in a "Gourmet Restaurant".

I wore a dress from Forever21 and because it is still cold during evenings in Paris I took my Zara pink coat with me. As essential accessory I carried around my Sabrina Paris' bag (Camille style) which is one of my favorite because it's the perfect shape and size for all my stuff and I tell you, there are always a lot of things in my bag (don't hesitate to let a comment below if you want an overview of what's inside).


At the restaurant, we were sitting at one of the best table, close to the window with an awesome view of the Trocadéro. The food was delicious, sometimes it is nice to put the gluten-free diet to one side. We ate salmon as starter, chicken for the main course, a 100% chocolate dessert and of course a green tea at the end because if you follow me on Instagram you know how addicted I am with tea!



At the end, we enjoyed the view of Paris from the Eiffel Tower and by night it was absolutely magical...


3 commentaires:

  1. Gorgeous pictures Aurora! You look so lovely girl

    X Sara

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I feel so stupid I commented on Instagram "Happy Birthday!" that day. I thought it was your birthday...
    Anyway, your pics are beautiful! I'm glad you had a great time.

    xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. oh paris looks wonderful by night :) i've been there once and it was super nice. i also like your outfit,it's great for a cold spring day :)
    following you now on gfc,maybe you want to do the same? :)

    RépondreSupprimer